Auto Loans Driven by You.
An auto loan that puts you in the driver’s seat! At Calcasieu Teachers & Employees Credit Union, financing your auto with us is one of the greatest benefits of your membership! You can be pre-approved at any CTECU location, over the phone or by clicking the apply now button.
Already financed your auto loan somewhere else?
We may be able to help you refinance and lower your payment. You have several choices to apply:
- Apply Online
- Call us at 337.433.4525
- Visit any of our locations
Protect Your Auto Investment
Have peace of mind as you drive.
- Vehicle Value (NADA) - Know your vehicle's value and research values of the vehicle you are looking to purchase.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) - GAP Coverage covers the “gap” between the amount you own on your auto loan and the car’s actual cash value in the event of a total loss.
- Mechanical Repair Protection (MRP) - Protect your investment with Mechanical Repair Protection. MRP provides protection against mechanical breakdowns beyond your existing manufacturer’s warranty.
- Debt Protection - Coverage that cancels/waives all or a portion of your loan balance when a specified protected event occurs, which helps provide you with financial protection and peace of mind.
TruStage® Auto Insurance Program
Working with carefully selected auto insurance companies, the TruStage Auto Insurance Program can provide discounted rates for credit union members, online services, and 24/7 claims service.
If you haven’t compared auto insurance lately, it’s a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings.
We are committed to helping our members take hold of their financial wellbeing.
No matter what your financial goals may be, Calcasieu Teachers and Employees Credit Union has a loan option for you. Give us a call or stop by a branch to speak with a loan officer and start the application process today. Don't wait – take control of your finances and make your financial dreams a reality with a loan from Calcasieu Teachers and Employees Credit Union.
Auto Loan Calculator
It's important to understand the bottom line of buying a car. Take the guess work out of the process by using our auto loan calculator to help you determine your monthly car loan payment or your car purchase price.
TruStage® Auto Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.